• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
Hitec 7245 servos
Castle Edge 120 ESC
Castle Creations 10 amp BEC (powered off main flight battery)
Hitec Optima RX with SPC port for voltage telemetry and Brown out Protection
Xoar 16 x 7 Prop
Not sure about the motor. I have a Motrolfly 480 and a Torque 500......

BUT I also need to repair my 64" MXS. If I do I will need a new motor.
Not sure whether to go Torque, Motrolfly, or Scorpian?

Advice????

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Classic stuff from Leo. Interesting o watch what "cutting edge" has become in 20 years!

Gecko arrived. Got a few left over hinges till the new ones arrive. All ready to assemble.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377995627.755797.jpg

hone

150cc
Just got back from the maiden plus 3 more flights with the Laser.

It ROCKS!!! It's ridiculously floaty with 6s 3300s, i have some 4000s that i'll probably use and i may even pick up some 6s 4400s. First thing i did after trimming was an inverted flat spin and it floated down sooo slow it made me laugh :) It harriers upright and inverted stupid easy and really slows down to a crawl. If you like to harrier you'll love the Laser. Precision is sweet but i have a little mixing to do. It's a lot different than the MXS but soo awesome. The MXS begged me to go faster and push harder but the Laser is making me want to get low and slow cause it makes it easy. It's so much different than the MXS that even though I LOVE the Laser i still want another MXS haha. They're just so different yet awesome I NEED both!

BTW, the CF landing gear is TOUGH!! I didn't really put it to the test but you can tell it's thicker than what comes with the other 60'' planes. You can harrier land this thing all day!

Last edited by a moderator: