• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Nope, but Jacob already asked me about them...
So he's first in line on the wings.

The rest:
Motrolfly 4315-500
Gecko 85a ESC
4x Hitec HS-7245MH
2x 15x8 wood props
3x Glacier 6s 3300mah

You didn't want to rebuild huh?

gyro

GSN Contributor
You didn't want to rebuild huh?

did you see the picture? needed a new fuse...

Not sure what move on means but the 60" Laser is too good to not have in the hanger

Move on means I'm going to focus on some larger airplanes. Nothing wrong with the Laser, but honestly have more fun with the 15 minute flights on the big gassers.

The Laser is too good tho.... only had 7 flights on it since beginning of October, but it was awesome.

wedoitall

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387142833.916569.jpg

Mine was worse :D Sorry about that man.

I have to get another. That's my daily flyer. The laser is like my best girl I love mine.

wedoitall

This is what junked mine.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387143188.447316.jpg

I'm sure it was a total fluke . I wouldn't hesitate to use their Bec again. Bad thing is I did just switch back from 2s when I turned mine into a night flyer too. Hopefully on my next Laser I'll get the torque/Airboss combo.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387143224.492748.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387143269.696430.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387143303.207288.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
Damn Gary.

Looks like an alien ate its nose off.

Sorry for this little mishap. I hate it when equipment issues cause an impact with the ground like this.

Thanks Rog :)

Also, for those in need, I have the landing gear/wheels/pants that were on the laser, and a spare (NIP) set of 60" gear. $30 shipped

3x 6s 3300 Glacier batts for sale! $125 http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?2072-3x-Glacier-30c-6s-3300mAh-lipos-in-great-condition!

Also, [MENTION=769]dth7[/MENTION], Jacob passed on the wings, so they're yours if you want them. PM me :D

SnowDog

Ouch...any idea how the servo came unplugged? I know you said it happened during a violent poptop...but what moved? did the RX move? something else? any ideas? was RX only secured with velcro? (I do this, so if this was the cause, it will motivate me to secure RX's more securely).

gyro

GSN Contributor
Ouch...any idea how the servo came unplugged? I know you said it happened during a violent poptop...but what moved? did the RX move? something else? any ideas? was RX only secured with velcro? (I do this, so if this was the cause, it will motivate me to secure RX's more securely).

Line was to taught, plug came out from tension.