• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I used to use dental floss stitched through the plug in wires and tied around the receiver. I might have to think about doing that again or maybe a cable tie

RKEstes

50cc
I've always just cable tied mine tightly together right at the receiver. For one to come out they must all come out. I do check them everytime I go to the field though. Part of my little pre-flight checklist at the beginning of the day.

Attachments

• IMG_20130926_202013_695[1].jpg
    IMG_20130926_202013_695[1].jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 276
Last edited by a moderator:
I had this sort of thing happen on a smartfly equalizer on my H9 35% Extra that was needed to get the plane to work with the DX8. The elevator wires came out when in tension and I lost elevator control. Lots of money in repairs and parts later. Now I zip tie them before they feed into the RX so they are not under tension. Also the powersafe RXs are pretty hard to get the servo plug into and out of anyways.