• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

64" mxs exp

wedoitall

An mxs I did recently in a popular scheme. Owner is my old boss from the hobby shop I worked at in Chicago when I was 15!

finally gonna give you a acall to do something for mine. i would like to do something different. give me a few days to think about it.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Dude that is some sick vinyl do you have a set that looks good on a green mxs? Monster energy maybe?

Yeah we could do something for your green.

Thanks guys, I'm about 6 orders deep right now trying to get guys ready for the upcoming season! Just shoot me a message whenever you're ready!

Feral

No worries mate I'm about a month away from receiving the kit I'll pm ya when it getting closer. Thanks mate

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
No worries mate I'm about a month away from receiving the kit I'll pm ya when it getting closer. Thanks mate

Dude,
Did DA give you some confirmation of the shipping from China yet?
Last I heard it hadn't shipped yet and they hit Chinese NY and things went quiet!

hone

150cc
Landing gear will be here tomorrow. I've been missing my MXS a lot since blowing out the LG last week. I'm just glad it wasn't worse. Maybe i'll get a new video.

For you guys in Australia this plane is worth the wait and you'll have a blast when you finally get your hands on it. It's a BEAST!

Feral

We'll have to see what santi comes up with I'm thinking monster energy would look good wadda ya reckon ?