• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 64" 20% Scale Electric Conversion MXS-R At Joe Nall 2015

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Ah well that makes sense. **** happens bud. So as far as I know an electric build is not much different than a gas build except for the motor standoffs, tank and maybe a few electronics. Is that about right? Also on this plane Im noticing the control horns are different too. A single horn on each side of the rudder and the same for the elev and ail... correct?

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
[MENTION=3728]Bushwacker[/MENTION] When I get home later I will check the control horns but I do believe you are correct. I will confirm later. Let me know if there are any areas of the plane you'd like pictures of and I will gladly either post them here or email them to you. Having the questions out in the forum are a good thing so the next guy can find them. ;)

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435618727.749585.jpg
Ok here you go. Single horns on the tail. Let me know if you need any other info!

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
OMG you guys put 3 bolts on the dang rear landing gear, but only one horn per surface. WTF... Not computing!!!

Just kidding guys..only playing around. So I take it you think this setup is strong enough eh? I am the worst pilot in the world and as such am prone to doing some very stupid **** If you think I should probably not do the crazy stuff please let me know so I can save a few bucks.

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
What was the final length of the motor standoffs bud?

I will have to check that tonight. The way the cowl mounts you can adjust that. My standoffs are shorter than I should have made them so I could push the cowl out a little more. I may still change that. I will let you know what I got though and about what I would switch them too.