• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 64" 20% Scale Electric Conversion MXS-R At Joe Nall 2015

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Wait a second here, did you say elevator "servos" as in 2 of them? I did notice the rudder only has one slot on each side for the control horns instead of two per side. Is that right, Ive never seen that before is all. Still new to the plane building thing. Plus I would rather run a push pull system but not really sure about the servo mount. Unless I run one servo for elevator and one for rudder. The mounts are directly across from each other, which makes me wonder if I will be able to set 2 HS7954's in there.

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Wait a second here, did you say elevator "servos" as in 2 of them? I did notice the rudder only has one slot on each side for the control horns instead of two per side. Is that right, Ive never seen that before is all. Still new to the plane building thing. Plus I would rather run a push pull system but not really sure about the servo mount. Unless I run one servo for elevator and one for rudder. The mounts are directly across from each other, which makes me wonder if I will be able to set 2 HS7954's in there.

Yes appears from the pictures on Aerobeez site that it is a dual elevator setup. If there is no joiner rod for the elevator then it has to be dual elevator. You'll need to do pull/pull rudder. Single control horn in the rudder per side is not unusual. You'll need to get both elevators as close as possible with the mechanical setup and then select "dual elevator" in your radio under tail type.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
That's not Santiago's plane it's Nick's. :)

We are running HS-5565MH all around. Going to try HS8775MG on the elevators and ailerons and see how that works out. Might also change up the 6s 3800mah pack. The set up in the video is over powered but that's how we like it !

So have you guys changed up to the HS8775's?

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION]

Can I make a small suggestion. Maybe add the build manual with your planes when you put them up for sale. So inexperienced builders like me can make a more informed decision before buying. It would also greatly aid in the building of this plane. Im running into things Ive never encountered and Im not one who likes to post up on boards every time I have a question about something. Call it a dude thing, a pride thing or whatever... When I build I like to go to my shop and just do it. Anyway, I really like this one and Im sure it will all work out just fine. Just a suggestion guys.

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION]

Can I make a small suggestion. Maybe add the build manual with your planes when you put them up for sale. So inexperienced builders like me can make a more informed decision before buying. It would also greatly aid in the building of this plane. Im running into things Ive never encountered and Im not one who likes to post up on boards every time I have a question about something. Call it a dude thing, a pride thing or whatever... When I build I like to go to my shop and just do it. Anyway, I really like this one and Im sure it will all work out just fine. Just a suggestion guys.

[MENTION=3728]Bushwacker[/MENTION], it didn't even come with a CD inside the box?

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=3728]Bushwacker[/MENTION], if you don't want to post questions on the board, you are free to PM me, I've built well over a dozen balsa planes. I can't guarantee an answer but I would be more than happy to try and help.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Oh man don't get me wrong I don't mind posting questions "sometimes". It's just what I said, I get in my shop and I like to get after it, and if I need to refer to something I would like to just pick up the manual and get it done right then. Just looking for a complete package brother...Ya feel me. :banana:

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
I'm Sorry Bushwacker, when I opened up your plane to check for the condition of the plane I must have forgotten to put the CD back. I have the file on the CD for a gas build but not a electric build because we are currently working on a build manual for a electric build. You are welcome to PM or email any questions you have. We are here to help!

Sorry man, but that would be a no.