• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

AeroWorks 150cc Ultimate

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
LOL! In all my years of working on small engines I have never did something so boneheaded. I will be getting it out here in a little bit to give it that tuning.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok have you flown the plane it is so quiet it is deafening. How did the maiden go this past weekend ?
No sir @Snoopy1, I got busy trying to finish the adding a front porch before surgery. I am all done with exception of finishing the gutter and adding the side fascia. But the seven root canals yesterday, that was deemed necessary for the cyst removal and bone graphs, is kicking my ass.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
No sir @Snoopy1, I got busy trying to finish the adding a front porch before surgery. I am all done with exception of finishing the gutter and adding the side fascia. But the seven root canals yesterday, that was deemed necessary for the cyst removal and bone graphs, is kicking my ass.
All of it sounds very painful just hope all passes soon and you can get things back to normal. All best

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I should know in the morning which way this is going. Originally the surgery was not suppose to be until the 23rd but if a surgery scheduled this Friday falls through he wants to get me in. I personally would like to get it over with asap. The Pain and swelling from yesterday is finally starting to subside.
Thank you both for the warm wishes. And remember what I said, "Don't put anything odd or abnormal off, get it checked out"!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I should know in the morning which way this is going. Originally the surgery was not suppose to be until the 23rd but if a surgery scheduled this Friday falls through he wants to get me in. I personally would like to get it over with asap. The Pain and swelling from yesterday is finally starting to subside.
Thank you both for the warm wishes. And remember what I said, "Don't put anything odd or abnormal off, get it checked out"!
Best of luck for a speedy recovery!