• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aeroworks Freestyle Extra 260 QB-L

I dont know I haven't had a chance to get auw yet I would guess it falls in under 11lbs I'm running hv servos 1 battery pack trying to keep it on the lean side

Can you get a hold of motorfly motors over there I ran some of there motors in my smaller stuff liked them alot and Ken is a great guy

Feral

Can you get a hold of motorfly motors over there I ran some of there motors in my smaller stuff liked them alot and Ken is a great guy

I can get them off Ken I have Gyro's old motor in my 70" extra real good motor but last time I looked there wasnt realy anything that suits what im looking for

Feral

uploadfromtaptalk1401449678279.jpg

Shes here and on her feet bloody nice kit well on par with EF.

Gyro I have something cool for you to see when its done

Feral

Thats the one thing I dont have is time my mate is stripping the powertrain out of the 70" for me and hopefully he'll get time to mount your old motrolfly into it for me.

I have a big motor being wound up for me but its a while off I dont think theres even a prop in oz to suit that motor anyway.

It came with align 615's already installed ive swapped the rudder servo out for a 30kg futaba jobby.

Feral

uploadfromtaptalk1402349232446.jpg

I got her flying with the motrolfly 4325 280 I had to put 300grams of lead in the nose to balance it.

It definitely needs more power and a bigger donk something like the eflite power 180 on 10s would do the trick that should also able me to remove the evil lead out of the nose.

Flys like a demon though

gyro

GSN Contributor
View attachment 24372

I got her flying with the motrolfly 4325 280 I had to put 300grams of lead in the nose to balance it.

It definitely needs more power and a bigger donk something like the eflite power 180 on 10s would do the trick that should also able me to remove the evil lead out of the nose.

Flys like a demon though

Congrats on the new plane!

Feral

Thanks dude its pretty mad I just need to lay the rest of the vinyl ill update next weekend