• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Dalotel Junior

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Wow, just wow. That's awesome. I've talked about that and wondered how sick it would be to fly an IMAC sequence in fpv with a single stick control, be the only way "realistically' and monetarily to fly a sequence in a aerobatic plane for me and most people.
Sir, I applaud your efforts.

Wow, just wow. That's awesome. I've talked about that and wondered how sick it would be to fly an IMAC sequence in fpv with a single stick control, be the only way "realistically' and monetarily to fly a sequence in a aerobatic plane for me and most people.
Sir, I applaud your efforts.
Thank you, they will be available sometimes in 2015 directly from Aloft Hobbies.
I will post pictures of the fully working radio once we have it,
I have been flying my own design for a while now using the same electronics and it is bullet proof

inside of wing panel just about done and then sheet it
landing block since no retracts on this one, servo plywood installed
and paper tube inside for guiding the wires to the servo.

Attachments

• ax.jpg
    ax.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 336
  • ay.jpg
    ay.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 350
  • az.jpg
    az.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 341
  • ba.jpg
    ba.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 371
  • bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 332
first wing sheeted and out, now for the second, then will work the innards, aileron, leading edge etc.
After checking it, it is as straight , and light as I knew it would

Attachments

• bc.jpg
    bc.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 363
in these pictures , you can see the servo plate, and the landing block, , this time I am sheeting the underside first and the top next,

Attachments

• bd.jpg
    bd.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 378
  • be.jpg
    be.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 338
  • bf.jpg
    bf.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 342
after preparing for second cut , I cut off the aileron, sanded smooth, sanded smooth also the wing leading edge , cut the proper thickness on my table saw from a solid balsa block the strips needed , then my buddy showed up so we ended up cutting the second side of the second wing,

Attachments

• bg.jpg
    bg.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 329
  • bh.jpg
    bh.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 323
  • bi.jpg
    bi.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 329
  • bj.jpg
    bj.jpg