• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wanted Dave Patrick Ultimate 120 Plans

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I heard back from Patrick at precision Cut Kits / Solo Props. He's sending some more information with respect to the accessories that are available for the kit. here's what I have so far. Will post additional information as it becomes available.

From Patrick @ PCK

Rob,
Yes all the Pro-Line Aerobatic was called Ohio R/C. I am not sure of anything changed or modified the original prints look like they are like they were designed. Enclosed is a old ad picture and some specs on the #201. I haven’t finished going through all of the Pro-Line items. Some things are no longer available due to the company that had produce the parts has gone out of business, mainly tail wheels. I can send you a list of what I have for the #201 with current prices if you would like.
Sincerely,

Patrick Wallace
Solo Props
soloprops1@gmail.com
Precision Cut Kits
precisioncutkits@gmail.com

See the details in the attached graphic
Does not look promising up to now

cspen

New to GSN!
I'm new to the forum. Saw this string and thought I'd use it to ask: I'm looking for a manual (pdf) for Dave Patrick Ultimate Extreme 120. Any ideas where I might find such?

Rusty Wright

New to GSN!
Just a fyi, I have a complete Dp it's never been in the air and I've been in the process of converting it to Elec.
It's for sale.

Attachments

• 0102201450.jpg
    0102201450.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 376