• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 76/83" MXS

AKfreak

150cc
What Hole....
15645776792_8b53810040_b.jpg

Thanks [MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] for the cool stickers.

AKfreak

150cc
I was going to peel the checkers on the wings, and do long bars on both the wings and elevators. But you know, I just want to fly it! If it survives me getting a feel for it, I will do a graphics package. I am just glad Gary sent me some of the forum stickers because it works perfect to cover the hole. A bonus is it looks good too!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I was going to peel the checkers on the wings, and do long bars on both the wings and elevators. But you know, I just want to fly it! If it survives me getting a feel for it, I will do a graphics package. I am just glad Gary sent me some of the forum stickers because it works perfect to cover the hole. A bonus is it looks good too!

So how close are you to a maiden?

AKfreak

150cc
Nate, I am 2 days away. I want to maiden this week when everyone is at work. To many people watching is a distract ok for me, lol

AKfreak

150cc
When you maiden, use the SFGs. Tips are optional, but the SFGs make a huge difference with the higher wing loading.

I plan to use the tips and SFG's. I hope it flys exactly like my EF 64" MXS... And if it's killer, I might sell it and do the 92" when it comes out.