• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 30% Edge 540. Who's Flying it!?

Am I the only "Low Class" pilot to post vids??? Lets see um here of this EDGE guys. Don't matter if you expert or novice or somewhere in between. Lets see your birds. NO! don't flip me the bird! Flip your plane :big-grin:. ON VIDEO!

I got one uploading now.....You WILL be forced to watch it :dancing-chicken:.......:laughing:
Closest thing to video of one of my planes... I don't have anybody who'll videos flights (well other than my son videoing my Edge maiden/crash [emoji2]

Just saw this on the Science Channel's show "How It's Made".

bruceman

50cc
20140905_102154.jpg

You mean this one Lojik?

Attachments

• kennet edge.jpg
    kennet edge.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 257

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
@bruceman Just wondering....Is that 30% or 35%. I see two rudder servos? So DA 50/60 or DA 85?

Really nice "show" you got in it!:)

Edit....Just saw the thumbnail pic....Nice.

Last edited:

emtp275

100cc
Theres a lot of time in that to be trusting that power expander, I had one of them before I replaced it with a smart fly and chunked it to the side