• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pitts S1-T, S1-S, and a Challenger.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
And the first coat of yellow! In 30-45 minutes I will give it the second coat and see how it is, so far I have never had to go with three coats.

Attachments

• P1080257.JPG
    P1080257.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 263

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
After giving it a good looking over this morning I decided to give it one more coat. The last coat has been done and it's a good thing I got at it early, it is 9:30a.m. and already 85 in here. I would like to know where our cooler weather is at, we are nearly 10° above normal for this time of year.

Billy J

50cc
image.jpg
Looking good again Mr Pitts. Bet you can build one in your sleep . Guess I am just a little crazy not starting a project and finishing just one / I have 10 going up at once so I can jump around a bit ! My thoughts was to frame up the ones I wanted at the same time - then go through the motions to have a bunch don't up at the finish line lol!! Great work Bro

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I have been contemplating the masking for the stripes most of the day. I have decided to save myself a day or so of time, a whole lot of tape and paper, and use vinyl. I have some vinyl and have cut the strips the width of the silver, sprayed then silver, and will place them then add the black pin striping

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
@Billy J, I as well have been watching TLFMM, now there is a master. I would love to have his abilities, or at least the equipment and knowledge of it's operation. I do appreciate the sentiment and for what I am capable of I do feel I do descent work, but guy's like him blow my mind.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Finally, if any one is interested, the black is done. Tomorrow will be installing the fuse panels, pant fairing, windscreen frame, and all the vinyl.

Attachments

• P1080261.JPG
    P1080261.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 245