• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Plans built P-51

BalsaDust

I will. not sure when that project will happen though as I have gotten really into 3D profiles. Plus I don't have the funds to afford the retracts and stuff that I would need.

Billy J

50cc
Looking Good

Attachments

• P51.jpg
    P51.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 308
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 300
  • P51.jpg
    P51.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 311

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
That's cheating!!!! But it'll fly better than mine. Got to be much lighter than the built up lumber yard I've got!
Looks good!!

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
I will. not sure when that project will happen though as I have gotten really into 3D profiles. Plus I don't have the funds to afford the retracts and stuff that I would need.
I sure understand that. I saved up for a long time and even now, I have to be careful because the cost can sure add up in a hurry.

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
Building the radiator was a real challenge and I'm still not satisfied with the shape. I spread drywall compound on the fuse, and sanding it all off has made a huge mess. But, the end result is a really smooth surface.

Brettl

New to GSN!
Haven't posted anything here in awhile, but nobody has requested an update so I guess that's ok. But, I have accomplished a little and can post some more pictures.

I'm watching, keep those pics coming. You're doing a great build on an awesome plane. Brett