• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Plans built P-51

Billy J

50cc
Been trying out flight metal and Chads rivets / pretty neat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 314

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
Thanks Brett.
I haven't posted anything in a long time, because i didn't think anyone was reading it. I'll post some more pics tomorrow, with a little explanation about what I've done.

Brettl

New to GSN!
Thanks Brett.
I haven't posted anything in a long time, because i didn't think anyone was reading it. I'll post some more pics tomorrow, with a little explanation about what I've done.

Lol. Yeah, it looks like this site is more aerobatic planes than warbirds, but we're watching. This is a great site, although my interest lies in warbirds and civilian planes like Cubs, Bonanzas, etc. If you Google RCSB, you'll find another great site. Its all warbirds and scale civilan type planes. A lot of top notch builders and great ideas there.

I certainly don't mean any disrespect to this site or my fellow members. Information sharing and cyber comradarie from sites like GSN have become a huge asset to the hobby.

Last edited:

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
I haven't spent a lot of time working on the plane as I recently became the Syssa USA rep. But, I have finished all the main construction, and last night started the finishing process. I'm going to post some pictures and talk about building the radiator. Man was that a challenge. I've installed the engine and most of the servos. Just needed a little encouragement to get it finished. Here we go.

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
image.jpg
Here's the first picture. You can see that I started the fiberglassung from the aft end. The cockpit sides aren't even close to right. Got to fix that before I go any further. Won't take but a minute seeing as this is a sport scale model.