• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RCGF 120

3 flights today. 6 flights total so far. Lost a down tube on a muffler. But DA100 mufflers fit it too. So, that will be the route I go with for mufflers.

Got more on the 120 today. Both muffler down tube broke today. So, I sold a set of DA 120 mufflers today. Will use that $$ towards a new set of 100 mufflers.

All in all, Im happy with the engine. Need to twist those little twisty thingies more.

Got a set of mufflers from a friend of mine for a reasonable price. They have been mounted to my engine! I give the L needle just a small tweek, leaner.

Ready for the BG 3D event next week!

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
3 flights today. 6 flights total so far. Lost a down tube on a muffler. But DA100 mufflers fit it too. So, that will be the route I go with for mufflers.
You mean the DA100 muffs fit the rcg 120? Do they also fit the DA120? For some reason I thought the DA100 and DA120 muffs were different.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
@Luchnia They are. DA120 round flange. RCGF120 rectangular flange. DA100 rectangular flange.

There is a new engine "BE" that has round flanges like the DA120........The BE124.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
You mean the DA100 muffs fit the rcg 120? Do they also fit the DA120? For some reason I thought the DA100 and DA120 muffs were different.
@Luchnia They are. DA120 round flange. RCGF120 rectangular flange. DA100 rectangular flange.

There is a new engine "BE" that has round flanges like the DA120........The BE124.
That is correct. The RCGF 120 shares the same exhaust port design as DA 100 and DLE 111. The BE 62 and 124 shares the same exhaust port design as DA 60 and 120.