• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Restoring The Laser

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
@David Cokley

Should be plenty of time between now and then, but keep in mind......I will be temporarily suspending graphics work on December 11th, I am going under the knife on December 18th, so I will be out of commission for awhile. I'd say 100% out of commission for 2-3 weeks. I won't be able to walk at all (without assistance) for 6-8 weeks:(, but I think after the 2-3 weeks I'll be able to get around good enough to load and operate the printer. I'm bull headed, so I may be trying before then tho;)

Hope all goes well. Models and balsa can do good under the knife....Flesh..... not so much! Best wishes and whatever is broke; hope it gets fixed:way_to_go:.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Thanks Dimes:)......shouldn't be to bad besides the pain afterwards, well I don't know which pain would/will be worse, now or afterwards. I have some bad joints in my foot, so they are installing some titanium. All praise the titanium gods!! lol

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
That doesn't sound like a lot of fun @Decal Dennis . . . . :eek:. Plus, I know all about being bull headed. If you looked it up in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of me. . . . :LOL_gif:. BTW, Which 3W Logo's do you have cut files for? I looked on your website last night but I didn't see any.

Thanks

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
That doesn't sound like a lot of fun @Decal Dennis . . . . :eek:. Plus, I know all about being bull headed. If you looked it up in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of me. . . . :LOL_gif:. BTW, Which 3W Logo's do you have cut files for? I looked on your website last night but I didn't see any.

Thanks

I'll look and see here in a bit and let you know

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well Fella's,

I drove up to Chester and met the man who was selling the plane. He had it sitting out waiting for me when I showed up. We talked about it for almost an hour. Then we loaded it into the back of my Durango. I closed the back of the truck and turned to reach for my wallet and I said "the price was $700.00 right". He just got this BIG grin on his face and said "you're joking right". Well, with that I about had a heart attack . . . . . :eek:. After what seemed like forever, he said "I'll take $550.00 for everything". I told him that he almost had to call 911 and he just busted out laughing. . . . :D.
Did I ever tell you Guy's how much I LOVE this AWESOME hobby? :yesss:

Unfortunately it's supposed to rain here tomorrow. Our club is having our annual Toy's For Tot's Fly-in and the weather is going to SUCK which is par for the coarse this year . . . .:very_angry: The rain is supposed to be gone Saturday night, so I'll pull the Laser out Sunday morning and get some "Before" pictures. I'm usually very superstitious about taking pictures of my planes before I fly them, but for you guy's I'll make an exception. . . .:big_yes:

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Examples of what I can do with the 3W logo

2D, 3D, billions of colors........my only limitation is imagination

3W-LOGO.png

BalsaDust

Well Fella's,

I drove up to Chester and met the man who was selling the plane. He had it sitting out waiting for me when I showed up. We talked about it for almost an hour. Then we loaded it into the back of my Durango. I closed the back of the truck and turned to reach for my wallet and I said "the price was $700.00 right". He just got this BIG grin on his face and said "you're joking right". Well, with that I about had a heart attack . . . . . :eek:. After what seemed like forever, he said "I'll take $550.00 for everything". I told him that he almost had to call 911 and he just busted out laughing. . . . :D.
Did I ever tell you Guy's how much I LOVE this AWESOME hobby? :yesss:

Unfortunately it's supposed to rain here tomorrow. Our club is having our annual Toy's For Tot's Fly-in and the weather is going to SUCK which is par for the coarse this year . . . .:very_angry: The rain is supposed to be gone Saturday night, so I'll pull the Laser out Sunday morning and get some "Before" pictures. I'm usually very superstitious about taking pictures of my planes before I fly them, but for you guy's I'll make an exception. . . .:big_yes:

Yup Tim is a great guy.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey @cbarnes0061,

Yes he is, but it wasn't Tim's plane. Tim was selling it for a friend of his named Tony. As far as I'm concerned, they are both two reasons this hobby is the way it is. I have NEVER been to an R/C event at another field where I wasn't treated like we had all been friends for years. . . . . .:yesss:. It reminds me ALOT like this Site and all the great people on it. @Bartman and @SleepyC have done an AWESOME job in running this site and I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute I've spent on here.