• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I have a set of v1 red 51 slick wings I'm willing to part with. I'll sell them cheap. PM for details.

SteveT.

100cc
So..... as soon as my Orange 51" Slick gets here, I will own an Orange 51", a red 59", an orange 71" and an orange 89".....I think I have the "Slickness Sickness"......

SteveT

Jungle

50cc
Well what can I say I have a sickness for the slickness as well I suppose. Dr ben prescribed a 126" a 104" a 89" and a 71".

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Hey guys just checking in. I'm davebloomer and I have a sickness for slickness.

Yes I have the sickness for a slick as well. I'm saving my pennies.

So..... as soon as my Orange 51" Slick gets here, I will own an Orange 51", a red 59", an orange 71" and an orange 89".....I think I have the "Slickness Sickness"......

SteveT

Well what can I say I have a sickness for the slickness as well I suppose. Dr ben prescribed a 126" a 104" a 89" and a 71".

MuchO Niiicccccceeeee U'aLL !!! And, WeLLcome !! Just so U'aLL know....the ONLY cure is to own 'em aLL ! Appears as if Steve is healing uP gOOder ! :p :) :D