• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Team 3DRCF Joe "Hone" Villavicencio

hone

150cc
Today is an awesome day for me!

I’m both very humbled, and very excited to announce that Twisted Hobbys has invited me to be a member of their team! I have always loved Twisted Hobbys and that is actually where my 3D addiction began with their 32'' Sbach. I've had many of their planes since then and have loved all of them! It’s truly a privilege to represent such a well respected vendor in our hobby. I'm really excited to have this great opportunity and look forward to representing Twisted Hobbys this season and hopefully many more to come.

I also want to thank Cody Wojcik for all the help and a big thanks to everyone here at 3DRCforums for the support!

Joe V.

gyro

GSN Contributor

I’m both very humbled, and very excited to announce that Twisted Hobbys has invited me to be a member of their team! I have always loved Twisted Hobbys and that is actually where my 3D addiction began with their 32'' Sbach. I've had many of their planes since then and have loved all of them! It’s truly a privilege to represent such a well respected vendor in our hobby. I'm really excited to have this great opportunity and look forward to representing Twisted Hobbys this season and hopefully many more to come.

I also want to thank Cody Wojcik for all the help and a big thanks to everyone here at 3DRCforums for the support!

Joe V.

Joe Congratulations! We couldn't be more proud of you for this awesome accomplishment! Way to go!

cwojcik

70cc twin V2

Joe V.

You're very welcome Joe. We have all been impressed with your flying and professionalism and look forward to working with you more in the future!

hone

150cc
Dude, get some more videos up . i need some more stuff to copy :D or try to copy, yea thats more like it haha!

Hahaha I'll try! I want to get a video of my 78 Extra this weekend if i get the header by then. It shipped yesterday but no tracking, hopefully i get it by Friday.

When that 60'' Laser comes out i'll be making a bunch of new videos :tomcruise: I saw 2 videos of the Laser on flightpass and it looks super sick! Can't wait for that one. I need a new 48'' plane too, but haven't decided what to get. I've got all the gear for a 48'' plane and a 60'' plane but nothing to put it in :facepalm: