• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

djmoose

70cc twin V2
So a walk-up will be allowed until the beginning of the event....as long as a particular number of pilots have registered? What's the number?

gyro

GSN Contributor
So a walk-up will be allowed until the beginning of the event....as long as a particular number of pilots have registered? What's the number?

We are registering up to 10 semi-final slots per day (Thursday and Friday), so max of 20 registrations online, ahead of the event.
We will accept walk-up on Thursday and Friday if those slots are not full, or if we can squeeze in a few more contestants due to no-shows or increased time allowance.

Online registration is HIGHLY encouraged, both to get the day you wish, and to guarantee your slot.

Jaypilot

New to GSN!
Sign-up

We are registering up to 10 semi-final slots per day (Thursday and Friday), so max of 20 registrations online, ahead of the event.
We will accept walk-up on Thursday and Friday if those slots are not full, or if we can squeeze in a few more contestants due to no-shows or increased time allowance.

Online registration is HIGHLY encouraged, both to get the day you wish, and to guarantee your slot.

Is there still enough spots for me to register?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Can I do both? If not, Friday please, thanks.:D

Sent! Thanks for joining the competition!
As for the day, you only need to fly once in the semi, if you can make the Thursday slot, that'd be great so we can keep a few Fridays open for those traveling in from out of town.
Either way is fine!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Doesn't look like I'm going to make it this year. Schedule, family, still trying to get my 78 extra going... Yada yada yada! Excited to hear and see vids. Have a fantastic event guys. Next year!