• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

gyro

GSN Contributor
Doesn't look like I'm going to make it this year. Schedule, family, still trying to get my 78 extra going... Yada yada yada! Excited to hear and see vids. Have a fantastic event guys. Next year!

WHAT!?!? You're not making the NJ FLI? :( :( :(

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I know I know. Family first! Just the idea of going has motivated me to work more with music and really has spooled up my ability. For that alone I'm grateful to all you guys putting it together. I've managed to motivate a few older members at the club also with 3D, flying to music, precision flying and IMAC so again- win win! I am certain that a great time will be had by ALL. I'll be sure to get the low down from Cody too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaypilot

New to GSN!
Sent! Thanks for joining the competition!
As for the day, you only need to fly once in the semi, if you can make the Thursday slot, that'd be great so we can keep a few Fridays open for those traveling in from out of town.
Either way is fine!
Okay I will be there on Wednesday so whatever works with you.:)