Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool The I'm going out flying thread 2017

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by GSNadmin, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    The bad thing is that we all know how he feels.

2. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. stangflyer

Dang it all David. I really am sorry. I know you had your heart set on it. Just really bites ya know? Yes, I do agree and understand your feelings. First come, first served. If first bails or falls through...number two is up to bat. And so on.

In the flip side of the coin I might be able to put a smile on your face. It goes something like this. I had planned to decommision Baby this winter. That is still the plan. I had thought of hanging on to her just cuz she has so much sentimental value to me. I realize now, I just don't have the room. Therefore, I will probably offer her to a really..."REALLY" loving home. No weird stuff when no one is looking.:laughing:
    David, I know how much you have commented and how much you appreciate this 260. I'm not going to ask much for her. I know what it would cost for her transportation. I just want her to have a good home. If you or anyone else is interested, let me know.

49dimes, Jetpainter and HRRC Flyer like this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    What size is baby, we all know it will be pilot 260 but the size?

5. You won't be sorry. Precision Aerobatics makes amazing planes. And just the right size to toss in the car for a quick trip to the park.

49dimes, Snoopy1 and stangflyer like this.
  6. stangflyer

Indeed... :-(

7. stangflyer

40% 122"

8. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I liked this little flying spot so much I went back for more yesterday!!

20170930014419_IMG_9766.JPG 20171001013241_IMG_9801.JPG 20171001014140_IMG_9948.JPG

49dimes, dhal22, Snoopy1 and 3 others like this.
  9. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hey Rob,

It's kind of sad that you want to retire Baby. . . . . :(. A 260 is just an AWESOME flying plane, but I understand your point. It's a shame that you are so far away. I'm sure you'll find a good home for it. . . . :yesss:.

See ya

stangflyer likes this.
  10. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    Thanks that is big plane to big for me nice plane though.

stangflyer likes this.