Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by dhal22, Aug 17, 2015.

1. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

2 degrees above freezing? Egads! I like the low 80's yesterday and high 70's today we had here in Georgia.

49dimes, Rusty 73, Snoopy1 and 2 others like this.
  2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    No flying today it is 6 degrees below freezing and we had our first snowfall it is white everywhere. It has started to melt already when the sun came out but it does not look like there’s much flying to be had in the next 5 to6 months.

Rusty 73 likes this.
  3. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

:(:cryin:

:cheers:

Snoopy1 and 49dimes like this.
  4. Snow is starting to melt but temps are +2 in the afternoon .
    Planes are the garage for the winter , i don't like flying the cold , call me old if you want but i did too much winter flying as a teenager

Snoopy1 likes this.
  5. I would be maidening my 60 size Uproar today if the wind wasn’t gusting 25 kts....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snoopy1 likes this.
  6. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Temps good down here but pretty gusty / breezy. Hope to get some Sunday :). Those who live in the frozen tundra Just think how good it will be in the late spring early summer. I'm DONE when the heat and humidity roll in :thumbsdown:.

js-rc and Snoopy1 like this.