• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
No....I won't be doing any flying anytime soon. Not unless I want to be brave and dig out the gasserized trainer and put the skies on it. Yes, we have snow. About 3" and still falling. UGH!!!! I would post a photo, but I am just so depressed, I can't bring myself to post such vulgar and disrespectful images on the internet.
angry emoticon.png

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Yes join the crowd we just got 8 inches and just like you and it is still coming down. I Will never make it to the field even if I tried.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yes join the crowd we just got 8 inches and just like you and it is still coming down. I Will never make it to the field even if I tried.
I'm glad I'm here and not there. Sometime during the night, the snow stopped falling. 7" on the flats. The sun actually came out and thawed the major road ways. Thought I would get in a little foamy action this afternoon. But now too late and too darned cold. Think I will snuggle up to some red heads and take a nap.
flying-toy-airplane-smiley-emoticon.gif

Maybe dream of flying. Cuz that's about all I'll be able to do.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well it is starting to get cold it is right now 5 degrees Fahrenheit midday in the sun.. just to cold do anything. Stay in side and imagine what it’s. Like with several red heads.

ericrs

70cc twin V2
Well it is starting to get cold it is right now 5 degrees Fahrenheit midday in the sun.. just to cold do anything. Stay in side and imagine what it’s. Like with several red heads.
Well it has got cold here, it was 7F and windy this morning.