• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys Owner's Thread!!

hone

150cc
There was a very, very short video of it accidentally shared from the facebook page a week or so ago. Luckily that little leak has been patched up.

Let's just say that we are all extremely pleased with the performance of the Crack Yak Lite and the options that Lite construction opened up to us, and we wanted to take advantage of it with a different airframe that was designed around lower wing loadings.

I also have slightly different tastes than Chris J so I designed something that was more in line with my style.

Sounds SICK dude. I can't wait, i keep getting ready to pull the trigger on some new foam but then i know something else will come out right after :p

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
There was a very, very short video of it accidentally shared from the facebook page a week or so ago. Luckily that little leak has been patched up.

Let's just say that we are all extremely pleased with the performance of the Crack Yak Lite and the options that Lite construction opened up to us, and we wanted to take advantage of it with a different airframe that was designed around lower wing loadings.

I also have slightly different tastes than Chris J so I designed something that was more in line with my style.

Tease!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Just finished new Crack Yak (First Yak for me, second TH). The thing almost hovered hands off in the shop! Me thinks me gonna like this one!:cool:

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Just finished new Crack Yak (First Yak for me, second TH). The thing almost hovered hands off in the shop! Me thinks me gonna like this one!:cool:
Out of ALL my planes, the crack yak is the best bang for the buck and by far gets the most flights... In fact, now that I think of it, I have 3 small packs fully charged.. I think I'm going to step outside for a quick 15 minute break with the crack yak!!

Vintauri

50cc
I picked up a Crack Yak kit at E-fest. Lukes RC had them along with the landing gear for my Pitts. Was great to get the kit and save on shipping! Now to get building!

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
My willpower is constantly challenged because my girlfriend lives 2 miles from Lukes RC brick and mortar store.

Vintauri

50cc
My willpower is constantly challenged because my girlfriend lives 2 miles from Lukes RC brick and mortar store.

Heh yeah that would be tough. It's good that my LHS is an hour drive except for those times I need that random piece of carbon or glue to finish a project!