• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

WE ALL NEED TO ACT TO SAVE THE HOBBY

rmyers

70cc twin V2
Done I just sent a modified version of @Daytonarc's language to both of Colorado's lay down progressive Senators. Don't expect much help from them. Especially if some special interest like Amazon is in their back pocket.

I rest my case. http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...kage-delivered-by-drone-in-small-nevada-town/

Particularly "NASA is working with the drone industry and the Federal Aviation Administration on a low-altitude air traffic control system to prevent crashes involving drones and other low-altitude aircraft." Other low altitude aircraft?

js-rc

70cc twin V2
I rest my case. http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...kage-delivered-by-drone-in-small-nevada-town/

Particularly "NASA is working with the drone industry and the Federal Aviation Administration on a low-altitude air traffic control system to prevent crashes involving drones and other low-altitude aircraft." Other low altitude aircraft?

Yeah, other "low altitude aircraft", that's us . I hope they don't put stuff in them to shoot us down. That could cause "Retaliation".

garlandk

100cc
For bvlos UAVs I always wonder if the rail roads could be a great UAV interstate. Think about it...they are already listed on sectional charts. Wouldn't be too hard.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
For bvlos UAVs I always wonder if the rail roads could be a great UAV interstate. Think about it...they are already listed on sectional charts. Wouldn't be too hard.
that's a cool idea, aren't you working for someone that is in on this? rail roads would keep them from overflying our homes and annoying us non-drone types!
;)

garlandk

100cc
that's a cool idea, aren't you working for someone that is in on this? rail roads would keep them from overflying our homes and annoying us non-drone types!
;)
Yep I am ;) We have talked about this idea several times. We are coming up with our next phase of testing soon! Should be interesting!

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Good luck Amazon. How easy is it going to be for people to steal those packages. Good luck flying on rainy days, lightning, high wind days etc. What a massive failure it will be. By the way, those trees and powerlines wont move out of the way of your gps flown weedwhipper either.