• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

WE ALL NEED TO ACT TO SAVE THE HOBBY

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Everyone made a huge deal about the multirotor that almost hit the pro skier. Imagine all the lawsuits when the big amazon ones fall and kill pedestrians and damage property because they will be over populated areas. Morons.

rmyers

70cc twin V2
I didn't know they were the title sponsor, explains why they are pushing this so hard on the clubs to put on drone day. I'm sure it will be a success, as they will bloat the numbers, by using all Nall attendees.

Thankfully out here in the sticks where according to Mike Bloomberg we don't have paved roads there's no pressure on us . Yet.

thurmma

150cc
I will not have a specific drone day at our club. We have a few pilots that fly multi-rotors but, the novelty wore off about as fast as it picked up.

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Wow....Drone Day!! That will be fun for spectators to watch. I would rather watch a colony of bees. Same sound, lots more entertainment.