• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Bipeguy03

150cc
Do-rag;14509 wrote: If not neighbors a lot of friends hanging at your shop. Only problem is if it was my shop they would have to work for booze.

That's an idea!! Maybe then some of my projects would get done!! lol

Alpha20

50cc
Cheers! Rock`n`roll beer. Darned good too:joyous:

14562=8307-380.jpg
14562=8307-380.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Mikeq;14590 wrote: What I'm drinking tonight...
newreply.php

I use to drink Amberbock years ago. It was probably the first so called dark beer I tried. Back then I really liked it. We were at a BBQ joint a few months ago and they didn't have any craft or import beers at all. So I thought what the hell, give me an Amberbock. Tasted liked bottled water:p Too many years drinking Double IPAs and such I guess.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Alpha20;14562 wrote: Cheers! Rock`n`roll beer. Darned good too:joyous:

What's kinda beer is it? IPA, lager, pilsner, abbey, ale, porter, stout? Inquiring minds gotta know! Come on now, don't leave us hanging:)

Edit: The suspense was killing me so I had to google it. It's a Lager.

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;14672 wrote: I use to drink Amberbock years ago. Tasted liked bottled water:p

I hear ya....didn't know what bold and stout meant until I drank a Guinness for the first time. I've heard the Europeans in general thinks all American beer in watered down...

nebwake

70cc twin V2
The first time I went to europe was in 2002 and I was amazed at the quality and variety of good beers. They had styles that you just couldnt really get in the states. Each town had a few breweries you would just order a style, rather than a brand. It was very cool. Funny thing is that in the last few year the US has surpassed europe 10 fold in the amount, quality and variety of beers. The craft beer explosion has given us more beers than I ever saw in Europe.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Mikeq;14744 wrote: I hear ya....didn't know what bold and stout meant until I drank a Guinness for the first time. I've heard the Europeans in general thinks all American beer in watered down...

Mike my friend, you haven't lived till you've had a pint or 10 of Guinness in Dublin! Guinness is flat and tasteless by the time it reaches our shores:sour:

14812=8346-Guinness1.jpg
14812=8346-Guinness1.jpg
14812=8347-Guinness2.jpg
14812=8347-Guinness2.jpg