• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
Dang...sounds like I need to plan a trip to Ireland ...you can tell a profound difference in taste? Wow...almost sounds like we're getting ripped.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Mikeq;14851 wrote: Dang...sounds like I need to plan a trip to Ireland ...you can tell a profound difference in taste? Wow...almost sounds like we're getting ripped.

Plan a trip to Ireland, Scotland, England or Wales. I've had great Guinness in all those places. I'm sure the atmosphere and ambiance play a key roll too.

Mikeq

150cc
Out celebrating my wife's birthday...it's Modelo...Especial.. tonight...
15014=8678-uploadfromtaptalk1409880180937.jpg
15014=8678-uploadfromtaptalk1409880180937.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Mikeq;15349 wrote: I know what Leffe is but Gunslinger??? sounds intriguing...
[MENTION=329]Mikeq[/MENTION] See post #6 on the first page of this thread for a pic. It's a 9% Double IPA from Crown Valley Brewery just outside of Farmington MO. It's actually brewed in the old schoolhouse were my wife went to school. They bought the building and turned it into a brewery, pub and distillery.

http://www.crownvalleybrewery.com/about-us/