• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 25% Krier Kraft build, a tribute to grampa.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Just getting caught up on a few followed threads. I am so impressed. But then again, it doesn't surprise me of the quality and artistry in which you are doing on this build. Between you and @Jetpainter, it's really tough for me to decide whose hobby room to raid tonight. :devil-dance:Decisions, decisions. :spongebob:
Just simple spectacular. :way_to_go:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Just getting caught up on a few followed threads. I am so impressed. But then again, it doesn't surprise me of the quality and artistry in which you are doing on this build. Between you and @Jetpainter, it's really tough for me to decide whose hobby room to raid tonight. :devil-dance:Decisions, decisions. :spongebob:
Just simple spectacular. :way_to_go:
His looks like it has A LOT more room than mine. You might trip over something and hurt yourself in mine.;)

Bipeguy03

150cc
Wings are white! Got them sprayed early this morning, so I can mask them tomorrow afternoon.

Luckily, the next round of masking is simple enough I might get the red sprayed tomorrow night. But we'll see.

WP_20170512_002.jpg

Bipeguy03

150cc
Wings are painted! Just have a few small spots to touch up with a pencil brush. Now everything gets to sit for a week, then I'm going to shoot on a light coat of urethane clear, after I get find someone to make the N number and more importantly the shield that goes under the cabanes.

472.jpg

473.jpg

474.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Wings are painted! Just have a few small spots to touch up with a pencil brush. Now everything gets to sit for a week, then I'm going to shoot on a light coat of urethane clear, after I get find someone to make the N number and more importantly the shield that goes under the cabanes.

View attachment 95755

View attachment 95756

View attachment 95757
Oh my gosh, that is just simply gorgeous. I can't wait to see it all together. I sure wish I had yours and Dougs talents.