• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 30cc hazzbro extra

BalsaDust

A build thread would be great. If you haven't already join the probro site and do a thread as well. There are tons of great builders here as well as the probro site and over there many of them know the plane already. I will help in any way I can though as I'm sure kwj48 will since he has built the bigger one.

kwj48

70cc twin V2
I would use 30 min. Or longer epoxy for the motor mount area if you're going gas. CA or titebond for the rest will be ok.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
The kit came in yesterday. I have not opened it yet. My 2 year old wanted to play lol. But tonight the build will start. I will drygit the fuselage and take pics and get advice. Thanks.

Alky6

150cc
Very cool and very exciting! Have your two year old help you unbox it... Get 'em started early.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
It begins. Joining fuse halfs. I'm thinking gap filling ca or wood glue. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 241
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 247

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Ok here is dry fit of tail section of fuse. How does it look. I still need to add dowels. Do I cut them. Thanks alot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 232
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 390

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Front fuse dry fit. I won't glue till I hear about dowels and how it looks. Thanks guys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 249
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 227