• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 30cc hazzbro extra

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Also my glass tubes don't go the full length is that correct

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 232

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Ok here is how I think it goes. No glue yet. Just moked up. I really need some pictures to look at.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 327

kwj48

70cc twin V2
I would put any splices up in the motor mount/wing saddle area.

Also did you get any smaller pieces of glass tube to put inside the main tube to make a splice? If so use epoxy to make the splice. Lightly sand inside and out to give the epoxy something to grip to.

When cutting glass tube wrap a piece of masking tape around at the point you want to cut then use a fine tooth saw or dremel disk to cut.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
So I tried debonder on the formers. No joy. I called to try to order the parts but they are a month out. And didn't sound to interested in breaking up a kit. I don't blame him. I guess the cnc cutter is busy for awhile.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Ok I sucked it up and remembered it's only wood. My fix was to use scrap and splicing on new pieces. You guys think this is ok

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 227

daman691003

70cc twin V2
So I've been scouting the internet looking for pics of the fuse. And firewall mounting. Can't find any. Anyone have any ideas.

kwj48

70cc twin V2
If you're talking about engine mounting, I'm not sure on the EEv2. You might want to PM HazzBro on the probro site as he is the designer or WrongWay. The 50cc has a 1/2'' thick mount and I used 1/4'' thick aluminum angle.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Made some progress today. I'm using dle 30cc so before I glue fg spars I wanted to cut in firewall. Went great with nice tight fit. It's nice having band saw.those arnt over cuts they are pen marks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 263
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 273
Last edited: