• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 30cc hazzbro extra

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Front dried. Tail glued and clamped

Should I keep doing build thread.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 332
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 350

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Ohh for covering u bought white black and red. I will need a lot of help there. I have done tons of repairs. But never full planea

BalsaDust

Of coarse you should keep doing the build thread. There is nothing difficult about covering it just takes practice and figuring out what method works best for you to get good at it.

Alky6

150cc
Looking good so far! I haven't built this one, but I would assume that if you can't find the piece in your kit, and there is stock available in the correct size, you'll have to cut some. I would suggest that you go through the plans/instructions to ensure that "available" stock is not required somewhere else. Making good progress though!

kwj48

70cc twin V2
Do I have to cut a piece for this

Yes most straight pieces you will cut yourself. Before gluing formers in I would lay everything out in order. Frame then glue. Also cover entire plan sheet with wax paper or clear plastic wrap. Some like parchment paper but I find it hard to see through. Use T pins to pin everything down.