• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 46'' AJ yak 55

G.P.

70cc twin V2
I have a set of "Vin Fins" on my Yak and they are sweet! Work great, are tough, and don't take away from the scale looks.

Thanks again Vin!

:bouncy:

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
I am 3Daddict LOL. The spinner I was using was the ultimate style spinner from PA. It was 1.8 inch. I had it lying over from an old PA plane I used to own. I really miss my little 46'' yak LOL. But I had to sell it to get my 60'' laser.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Help me here, Gyro, I'm new and a little slow. What is @3Daddict ?

its a unique feature we have on this forum that allows you to mention a member so they get an email notification of the post. I knew 3Daddict is very knowledgeable about the 46" Yak so I mentioned him to help get your question answered.

Also, I've merged your question into the 46" Yak discussion thread. :)

Good luck! let us know if you need any more help!

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
its a unique feature we have on this forum that allows you to mention a member so they get an email notification of the post. I knew 3Daddict is very knowledgeable about the 46" Yak so I mentioned him to help get your question answered.

Also, I've merged your question into the 46" Yak discussion thread. :)

Good luck! let us know if you need any more help!
I like that feature 3drcf uses. Pretty neat.