• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

Av8r RC

50cc
Yes, this is true, however.... we must not forget the Fantasy Blue with Red Bull Vinyl fly the best of all of them :D
+ a gazillion:lovestruck:

I finally got my DA 60 back 2 wks ago, and the weather finally cooperated to get it back out to the field yesterday. You don't know what love is until you don't have an 89 Slick for almost 2 months. I was able to get 8 flights and almost a gal thru her.

I highly recommend the AR9110. That's what I run on mine and never had a problem with it. And as far as ignition battery. Since you can't run a 2s battery unregulated on a DA ignition I use a LiFe battery unregulated.

Letzrock

50cc
What does everybody think of the power box spark switch by duralite flight systems?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? That good enough for me. Hey does anybody know of a new 89" slick laying around? I'm trying to find one so I ain't gotta wait till the middle of summer. I should have snagged an orange one quick while they were in stock but I didn't.:(

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Another question... What kinda fuel tank do you guys run on your 50cc size airplanes other than stock tank? 32oz fourtitude?

I have the 32oz fourtitude, but will be downsizing to a 20oz tank to make room for a smoke setup