• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

joshgluck

100cc
I've worked with esprit before and their customer service was awesome. They helped me with a few components for my osiris including a hacker motor. I'm with gyro on this one... Go get it!

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Why would you need to think about it? You've been on the wait list, now its found! Go get it :)

LOL I'm still on the fence about getting it, plus I've got another FPV project that I'm trying to fund at the moment.

The FPV setup building "business" has been going well though! I still just don't know if I want to drop $400 on a single 3DHS plane, I think I spent about $250 the first time getting my 41 Edge up and running, maybe $300, not sure. But I finally got it sold so that helps out a little bit.

Overall I just don't want the same thing to happen with a MUCH more expensive plane than it did with my 41.

:)

Dan

wedoitall

I've worked with esprit before and their customer service was awesome. They helped me with a few components for my osiris including a hacker motor. I'm with gyro on this one... Go get it!

yea i got my backup buck 50 airframe from them. no problems at all.

zmonster97

LOL I'm still on the fence about getting it, plus I've got another FPV project that I'm trying to fund at the moment.

The FPV setup building "business" has been going well though! I still just don't know if I want to drop $400 on a single 3DHS plane, I think I spent about $250 the first time getting my 41 Edge up and running, maybe $300, not sure. But I finally got it sold so that helps out a little bit.

Overall I just don't want the same thing to happen with a MUCH more expensive plane than it did with my 41.

:)

Dan

Just build it and set it up right. Use the recommended components and don't skimp on anything. It will fly great!

Does anyone know where I can find a canopy for a orange 59" Slick? Mine got damaged last night and I haven't been able to find a replacement today anywhere.

wedoitall

Just build it and set it up right. Use the recommended components and don't skimp on anything. It will fly great!

yea what z said. dont skimp. tell you another thing, the buck 50 is a pretty tough bird. ask me how i know :D I think it was Bivens that said he has actually land his inverted in a grassy field with no damage. just kept the wings level and slowly brought her in upside down.