• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

AeroBeez 73" (26%) Yak-54 30cc ARF Airplane

gyro

GSN Contributor
agreed - it does look awesome! what does the cowll cutout look like for the DLE-30?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378956334.550805.jpg

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Raining now, maybe this weekend, we'll see!

Hope you get to maiden this weekend. Have you checked to see what the All Up Weight is?

Mine is 12.8 pounds with the heaviest (Gens Ace 4S 5300mAh) packs that I plan on flying with. Certainly not as light as my 3DHS 71 Slick which was 10.5 pound with the same packs.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hope you get to maiden this weekend. Have you checked to see what the All Up Weight is?

Mine is 12.8 pounds with the heaviest (Gens Ace 4S 5300mAh) packs that I plan on flying with. Certainly not as light as my 3DHS 71 Slick which was 10.5 pound with the same packs.

Some engine issues prevented me from flying this weekend, real bummer. The engine will have to get some love from a smarter engine guy then me! I'm taking it with me to FLI Arkansas this week, maybe someone there can help.

Anyway, plane looks good, and one we get a few flights done, we'll publish the review!

gyro

GSN Contributor
You get to maiden your Yak 54 at Ft. Smith?

Yep, got one long 15 minute flight, and then on the second flight, the engine died after 5 min in a low altitude position. Didn't make it back to the runway.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380327314.582192.jpg

Dropped it off with Humberto the balsa magician for some attention. Got some video of the maiden, we will eventually get it posted.