• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Balsa USA Camel F1

Super08

70cc twin V2
Tseres said
I use safari through my computer. It's not perfect either.

Hey .Look what I got. Pizza Box Combat for inside the Gym in the winter time.
nodding-yes-by-a-very-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif
I use Chrome and I have had zero problems except for the picture thumbnails are displayed in a way that they are not in a row but in an angle down across the screen.

Tseres

150cc
Not much to see today. Did a lot of sanding to get the wing ready for the rib caps and the hard points. Got the rib caps and the hard points glued to the bottom of the wing. Should wrap the top wing up in a couple of days. 
DSC_0063.JPG

DSC_0062.JPG

Tseres

150cc
Finished up the cap strips on the bottom of the wing. Glued in a the ply hardpoint doublers and started the cap strips on the top of the wing.

Looks like the weather is going to let us fly on Friday.
icon_smile.gif

DSC_0064.JPG

thepamster

70cc twin V2
I just watched Snoopy get shot down in his Sopwith Camel which looks a lot like a dog house.
I am sure that Tom's Sopwith Camel will not look like a dog house. Lol.

Tseres

150cc
thepamster said
I just watched Snoopy get shot down in his Sopwith Camel which looks a lot like a dog house.
I am sure that Tom's Sopwith Camel will not look like a dog house. Lol.
I thought Snoopy was the good guy. Why you want him shot down?

We had a Snoopy flying Dog house in my old club when I first started flying RC. 

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Snoopy is the good guy but was shot down by the Red Baron. I didn't want him shot down but was unable to help from my comfie chair.