• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Balsa USA Camel F1

Tseres

150cc
SleepyC said
Tseres said
You can see the size of the wing when compared to my 35% Edge.
DSC_0056.JPG

Hey Tom, if you ever feel like you have too many planes and you want one baby sat for a few months and possibly returned in a bit of a more compact state, hit a dude up!

icon_biggrin.gif

I'm good with everything but the compact state.
icon_smile.gif

Super08

70cc twin V2
You have me going crazy wanting to build something. I can't wait to finish this ARF off so I can start.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Dam quote doesn't work.
This site is really upsetting me. Things just aren't working right. I have enough issues with things that don't work right at work. Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Looking forward to you finishing this project Doug.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
You see how upset I am? I replied to the wrong thread. Dammitt!!!!!

Looking forward to you finishing your build Tom though I think it might take a little longer that Doug's Cub.

wecoyote

70cc twin V2
thepamster said
You see how upset I am? I replied to the wrong thread. Dammitt!!!!!

Looking forward to you finishing your build Tom though I think it might take a little longer that Doug's Cub.
I tried at work to post but was unable to. I was using Internet Explorer. I closed it and opened Chrome and was able to post.

DO NOT USE IE FOR THIS SITE!

Tseres

150cc
I'm not very happy with how the site works. Its harder to post pictures and it's slow. It is what it is. Keeping in mind that it's a new site I'll have to give them a chance to get it right. 

One thing that I don't understand is the new way of doing things. Why is that necessary. I noticed there are a lot less people posting since the change. We'll see.

Super08

70cc twin V2
thepamster said
Dam quote doesn't work.
This site is really upsetting me. Things just aren't working right. I have enough issues with things that don't work right at work. Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Looking forward to you finishing this project Doug.
I can relate to that. 
sf-cry.gif

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Tseres said
 I noticed there are a lot less people posting since the change. We'll see.
I hope they come back to join the Winter build season, no fun without contributors.       I see the other place has gotten pretty dead as well.