• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Balsa USA Camel F1

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Sub'd....Hi Tom 
chuncky.png

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Flying should be the only thing that gets in the way of building Tom. Well ok, maybe life. Lol.

Hurry home Doug. We'll leave the light on for ya. (thumbs up/smiley face) Urgh...

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Flying going to be indoor only here soon, but I'm looking forward to creating some new stuff.    Tail feathers are looking good there T.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
I certainly could just use a different browser. I just don't like being told I have to as I don't have to on any other forum.

double-o-lol.gif
spongebob.gif
nodding-yes-by-a-very-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif
shouting-yes-smiley-emoticon.gif
fist-pump-and-yes-smiley-emoticon.gif

focus.gif

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
thepamster said
I certainly could just use a different browser. I just don't like being told I have to as I don't have to on any other forum.

double-o-lol.gif
spongebob.gif
nodding-yes-by-a-very-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif
shouting-yes-smiley-emoticon.gif
fist-pump-and-yes-smiley-emoticon.gif

focus.gif
Oh my....you sound like me. But if ya think about it, if ya gotta use a different browser just so you can use all the fun little smileys, it's worth it. LOL...

thepamster

70cc twin V2
I know. Sometimes I am just a b!tch. I apologize to everyone who is getting annoyed by my whining. I'll try to let it go.

The build is looking great Tom. I am anxiously awaiting the bottom wing portion of this build as well as the attachment of the laminated strips around the tail. Have those dried yet? Lol.

Tseres

150cc
thepamster said
I know. Sometimes I am just a b!tch. I apologize to everyone who is getting annoyed by my whining. I'll try to let it go.

The build is looking great Tom. I am anxiously awaiting the bottom wing portion of this build as well as the attachment of the laminated strips around the tail. Have those dried yet? Lol.
Pam I'm not going to tolerate anyone calling my friend Pam names. Just stop it.
icon_smile.gif

double-o-lol.gif

I'll get to the lower wing as soon as I get all the parts. The tube sockets are what we're waiting on are about 3 weeks out.

The Glue is dry but I'm in a lazy mode. It's raining and the wind is blowing about 30mph. It's better to look out the window then to be out in it.
concern.png

Indoor season is starting this weekend. got to take time for that. It's important.
encouragement.png

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Lol. Thanks Tom for having my back.

At least you have a newly paved walkway outside your house and don't have to leap over puddles.