• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D BH Design 50% Edge 540

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
A few pictures of the motor box reconstruction and firewall being placed. It won't be long before that shiny new bad ass ********** motor is hangin' from the front of this beast.

image.jpeg
image[1].jpeg
image[2].jpeg

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
Which can be a pain in the azz...don't you have to buddy box for x number of flights and be certified by experienced turbo pilots before a waiver is issued? We have a few turbo pilots around here but not many.

Not really that hard. I actually became a CD after getting my waiver so that I can help anyone else wanting to enjoy jets. Also they are not as expensive as you think. You can always spend a ton in this hobby but jets can be very affordable. I recommend people start out with a navy cat. Buying all new and being ready to fly will cost you around $2500-$2800. It is a great flying jet and can handle grass. Just check with your club to make sure it is something they will allow and make sure you have the proper fire safety equipment with you.