• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Bud Nosen 1/4 Scale Cub?

I used some 1/8 ply to cover the rear cabin top. I also used the F2 that came with the kit and not needed, to add a center support for the tow release. I should have moved the tow release another 1/4 inch forward, so the servo was on the face of F6, I thought it would be, but missed. I might have to make up a bag to stick over it.

Attachments

• IMG_4541.JPG
    IMG_4541.JPG
    454.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_4543.JPG
    IMG_4543.JPG
    486.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_4546.JPG
    IMG_4546.JPG
    484.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4548.JPG
    IMG_4548.JPG
    452.4 KB · Views: 108
Thanks Tony,
I've never towed before, so I'm not all that familiar with the process. But I think the tow line stays with the tow plane and the glider also has it's own release. I've got to do some research to find out if there is any interference with ridder operation, limited turn angles, climb angles and such. Don't know how much towing I'll be doing, but probably not much. It is an option though! I think I can also tow a banner with it as well.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'll check it out. Sorry to not be up to speed on your build, the new website layout SUCKS!!! Not a lot of motive to look around here.