• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Bud Nosen 1/4 Scale Cub?

My table saw addition showed up today. Picked up a tilt table for it so I can cut my own tri stock, and other angles as well. I'll have a learning curve I'm sure, but so far so good.

Attachments

• IMG_4654.JPG
    IMG_4654.JPG
    488 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_4656.JPG
    IMG_4656.JPG
    508.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4658.JPG
    IMG_4658.JPG
    595.3 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4660.JPG
    IMG_4660.JPG
    473.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4661.JPG
    IMG_4661.JPG
    526.1 KB · Views: 97
Never thought about it. Do you like yours?
So far so good!! I've only cut out some tri-stock with it so far, which was the main purpose. I wish I had it when I make the corner stock for the forward bottom of the fuse! But so far, I'm happy with it. The only thing I think it needs is a solid angle adjuster of some sort. It's almost a 2-person job to get an angle set and the screws tight. I may have to send it to you so you can build something for it. !! :attaboy:

Very nice. I made this jig many years ago to make tristock out of square sticks on my bandsaw.

That looks like a great way to cut tri-stock!! I do need a new bandsaw. Mine gave up the ghost many years ago, when I was building foam core stuff. I've been wanting to get a larger one for a while now.