• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

njswede

150cc
Gary, I don't think the younger generation gets why "The Donz" is such a good name. (Yes, we had "Happy Days" in Sweden too!)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Gary, I don't think the younger generation gets why "The Donz" is such a good name. (Yes, we had "Happy Days" in Sweden too!)

Are you calling me old??? :)

At least SOMEONE got my reasoning behind the name, too bad it was the guy watching the dubbed version of the show :p

njswede

150cc
Sweden doesn't dub. We subtitle. That's why most Swedes speak decent English.

But I lived in France for a couple of years and they dub EVERYTHING! I honestly didn't watch TV for the whole time I lived there. Try watching Seinfeld or Friends in French! It's a puke pill!

Sorry to hijack your thread, The Donz!

Last edited by a moderator:

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2

But I lived in France for a couple of years and they dub EVERYTHING! I honestly didn't watch TV for the whole time I lived there. Try watching Seinfeld or Friends in French! It's a puke pill!

hijack away :D..Everyone is welcome in my thread :cool:

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2

hijack away :D..Everyone is welcome in my thread :cool:

Joe and I met some really friendly Girls from Sweden on our Dubai Trip. Spoke English really well. Skydivers too.

quadracer

100cc
Hey Anthony, I've got a noob question for you; I've been practicing forward inverted circuits, and I can go left smoothly and maintain heading and altitude. When I try to turn right, I either skid out of it, or balloon it up with too much down elevator. Is there a difference between the two turns as far as rotation of the main blades (gyroscopic force) goes? It just seems like it's completely different when going right.

Status
Not open for further replies.