• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

gyro

GSN Contributor
Greetings guys. Looks like a cool place, think I'll hang out for a while.
Read through this thread real quick and wanted to follow up with those asking about the 91" airframes. The 91" Extra EXP is in production and I expect we'll get a big shipment of them around October. The color scheme contest for the new 91" Yak on FG was a big success and I'm currently waiting to receive the first prototype of this airframe. We completely re-designed the Yak since it has been on the market since 2007 and I'm really looking forward to getting this new version in the air. Besides handling the current 50 and 60cc engines these new airframes will also accept the new DA-70cc twin that should be avaialable later this year. I'm really excited about this engine! Look for a another 91" release later in 2013.
The green MXSs left China today so barring any U.S. Customs shenanigans we should see them in about 30 days.

I've got high hopes for this new hangout! Lets stay focused on our mutual interests and leave our differences behind. Huck on fellas!

Chris, Welcome!

As I've said on the phone, we're absolutely thrilled to have you and Extreme Flight a part of this site!

EXTREME FLIGHT

SITE SPONSOR
Thanks for the invite Gyro, nice place you got here.

3dNater, let me know if you have any questions regarding the choosing of your first EF airframe. We actually have most airframes in stock right now which is rare!

gyro

GSN Contributor

3dNater, let me know if you have any questions regarding the choosing of your first EF airframe. We actually have most airframes in stock right now which is rare!

He watched Michael Wargo wring out my 60" Edge-EXP last week, and it was an amazing show... It's incredible to watch a skilled pilot throw your plane around in ways you're not capable of yet... and also an inspiration to get better so that I can fully use it's capabilities!

SteveT.

100cc
He watched Michael Wargo wring out my 60" Edge-EXP last week, and it was an amazing show... It's incredible to watch a skilled pilot throw your plane around in ways you're not capable of yet... and also an inspiration to get better so that I can fully use it's capabilities!

It's also darn scary!!!

SteveT

aronph

70cc twin V2
until we only have ONE general discussion thread, I'm subscribing and hangin out here too....I hope to see alot more of the EF guys....the first thread I ever read was the SHP thread started by Doc Austin and I read the entire thread and watched every vid...then found Doc's other vids and watched all those. I was absolutely speachless watching those vids....whatever issues were in the past between people...let them be in the past...MLT-good to see you...Chris, glad to see you actually posting in the threads...

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Check your PM box.