• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Feral

Haha no worries Rog I won't even need the trim flight.

Damn Gyro your old motor has some poke why the hell did you go a 20cc over the motrolfly it's an animal

gyro

GSN Contributor
Haha no worries Rog I won't even need the trim flight.

Damn Gyro your old motor has some poke why the hell did you go a 20cc over the motrolfly it's an animal

Mistake! It's all good... I made up for it by getting its big brother, the 4330, for another project I'm almost done with.

Feral

Ha! Awsome I'll take it when your done it. I think the Lil yak needs motrolfly ing.

I havnt heard a lecky rip a prop like the 4325 does static.

I need 1 of those light kits joe smith uses I have a feeling that there won't be enough hours of daylight to cure the itch of throttling that bad boy up do you know where he get his light kits from?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Ha! Awsome I'll take it when your done it. I think the Lil yak needs motrolfly ing.

I havnt heard a lecky rip a prop like the 4325 does static.

I need 1 of those light kits joe smith uses I have a feeling that there won't be enough hours of daylight to cure the itch of throttling that bad boy up do you know where he get his light kits from?

I'll find out for you, I'm supposed to speak to him today.

I'm hoping for some build time this weekend...
View attachment 9539

Feral

Thanks dudeski.

My 88 is a few weeks off i'm starting to strip my Lembeck extra this weekend I'm not risking my gear anymore in a plane with bad habits. It snapped out on me last weekend and nearly ended up with a xoar haircut.

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Thanks dudeski.

My 88 is a few weeks off i'm starting to strip my Lembeck extra this weekend I'm not risking my gear anymore in a plane with bad habits. It snapped out on me last weekend and nearly ended up with a xoar haircut.

It's all the pilot Bro!!

Nah, get an ef bro.

Why the edge, and not the 91" extra? I'll bet the extra will handle a lot more then the edge, no carbon stringers or wing spars in the edge, just the carbon wing and stab tubes.

Does have a hell of a tall fuse section though, I'll bet it'll ke by itself!!

wedoitall

Sounds great Joe.
I'm a bit of an extra300 fan as well.
Haven't owned the 48" but love the 60" 70" and 91" every bit as much as the other.

I've got quite a few flights on the 64" MXS now and I must say that I love the 60" extra just that little bit more, I think because it slows down and floats better then the MXS. But for all out fun the MXs is wild but a lot more on the edge of control compared to the extra.

Must wreck my beaten up 60" extra so I can replace with nice (straight) shiny new one. Don't you just hate it when the two crashes, first one was a crackshaft too low that had me smack the ground on the landing gear and bust a few formers.

Second was wasn't even my fault, one of the plugs on the motor snapped at the wire and she dead sticked out of a high speed wall.

Great planes, each and every one of them.

Wow. Better than the MXS? I may have to try an Extra next. It will be one of the few of the popular frames i havent tried yet. I want to try one out soon. I want to pick one style of frame and stick with those. So far my 48 & 64 MXS have been my favorite