• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
It's me fingers dat work backwards.

Almost got the 91" up again today, but the trouble makers were at the club and there was no way they would let me fly in peace.

Packed up for a different day!

gyro

GSN Contributor

Almost got the 91" up again today, but the trouble makers were at the club and there was no way they would let me fly in peace.

That's a shame... Sorry Rog. Hang in there mate.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador

What are the "trouble makers" doing?

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Any hints or suggestions on Throttle servo setup for my DLE 35? Never done it before and looking for some help please. Thanks guys. Feel free to redirect to thread or article I may have missed.
I did find an article with throttle- servo curves. I'd be happy to hear any other experience. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dbandit

100cc
Soo, my 104 extra will be grounded for maintenance for the next week or two.

It developed a couple of large cracks in the tail section of the fuselage, which caused violent fluttering of the tail surfaces.

And I'm getting a little wing flex.

Last edited by a moderator: