• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Wow. Better than the MXS? I may have to try an Extra next. It will be one of the few of the popular frames i havent tried yet. I want to try one out soon. I want to pick one style of frame and stick with those. So far my 48 & 64 MXS have been my favorite

Having said that, they all fly fantastic and super stable.

I guess its all a personal thing, I really like the way the extras slow down, hold their line with very little input and the way they track when you add throttle.

The MXS is very, very good as well, I just find myself in a different frame of mind when I fly my extras for some reason, maybe its cause I have more stick time or something??

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
And wouldn't you know it.

today, 3rd flight of the afternoon, put my 60" extra in the dirt try to avoid damn spectators who wandered into my flight path to get a better look.

Tor it up pretty good this time around the landing gear for the 3rd time. No other damage but this will be repair number 3 for that area and she is starting to pack on the kg.

Time for replacement I think!!!

gyro

GSN Contributor

today, 3rd flight of the afternoon, put my 60" extra in the dirt try to avoid damn spectators who wandered into my flight path to get a better look.

Tor it up pretty good this time around the landing gear for the 3rd time. No other damage but this will be repair number 3 for that area and she is starting to pack on the kg.

Sorry Rog :(

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador

Took one for the uniformed innocents! Sorry they didn't know better but selfless act!

Feral

Sorry bro I didn't see this post.

I'm an edge fan and I'm getting bored of extra's I just like the shape of the edge's more. Your little edge has a real nice outline in the sky. Saying that if DA had a 88 yak I'd be getting that.

All and all I'll be happy with a plane that flys nice the crackin is a handfull and I've got absolutely no confidence in it at all especially when it's slowed down