• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Feral

I'll load them up when she's in my hot little hands. Im probably goin to buy a new DA 170 that's all it needs

It was flown at Tucson a couple of years back by an Aussie

Feral

Expensive setup joe it's a big call between spending $1000 on a dle170 or $2000 on a DA170. It's got pipes and headers for the DA in it

gyro

GSN Contributor
Expensive setup joe it's a big call between spending $1000 on a dle170 or $2000 on a DA170. It's got pipes and headers for the DA in it

Ouch, than ain't cheap! What kinda service do you get for DLE down there?

Feral

Pretty good I'm on real good terms with one of the DLE importers BUT it's hard to go past DA's service and support.

How's that 88 of yours goin Gyro?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Pretty good I'm on real good terms with one of the DLE importers BUT it's hard to go past DA's service and support.

How's that 88 of yours goin Gyro?

That's what I was going to ask next... Price is important, but service is too!

The 88 has no progress, I'm super busy this month with prep/attending events, making a few small repairs... and family gets me the rest of the time. Hope to continue the build next month.