• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Bloody hell dude, you is gunna need bigger digs with all dat flying hardware lying around.

Love to ave a crack at da 125" er, pity I'm mode2!!!

Feral

Why bad?

It's a beast it gave bigrogers da60 on a pipe a run for its money and my plane was 5 pounds heavier

gyro

GSN Contributor
Why bad?

It's a beast it gave bigrogers da60 on a pipe a run for its money and my plane was 5 pounds heavier

I'm sure the engine is cool, but SDS has a poor customer service reputation here, and has exhibited poor business ethics.

Either way, none of that matters to your engine and plane, and I can't wait to see some video of it flying!

Feral

Not good man:(

Video kills me I can't upload it off my phone but I'll post it up to headbook for ya.

The 88 looks awsome and it's a bit bigger than my china 91" in the fuse I dont have to cut holes to clear the plug caps

This is the setup

MLD70 twin
24x8 xoar
Mks 767 hv servos for control surfaces
Futaba Bls256 hv on the throttle
Spektrum 12ch power safe rx
Pulse rx and ignition lipo's
Dualsky 8a reg for ignition
Rcxel opto kill
20oz dubro tank
Badass pilot name vinyl
And possibly smoke if she ends up light enough to get away with it